Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Coches / Teaching the Family

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My wife, my 6 year old son and I are off to Les Coches Feb half term. I'm experienced but they've only done a few days skiing each. Does anyone have any recommendations to where I can continue their training? & which easy runs I can take them down once they are confident with their turns?

Thanks.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Le Coches has a very good beginners area area at the top of the Plan Bois chairlift(or Lac Noir gondola), there is a longish magic carpet and drag lift to access a few runs up there.
Once that area has been cracked there is a blue run marked 'cool ski' all the way back to the bottom, nice long run that is generally a bit quieter than some of the other runs on that side.
A 'Cool Ski' day pass allows you on to pretty much all the lifts on the Les Coches/Montchavin side and is a very good value €30 a day for adults, that smaller area pass might be fine for the full week depending on how they progress.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy