Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Question for P & V owners

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Owner in Arc 1950, where as owners we get free parking in the underground car park when staying. Using the P & V exchange scheme for the first time this coming week, heading to Les Terrasses d'Eos in Flaine. Can anyone with experience of using the exchange scheme tell me whether the parking benefit follows us elsewhere. Not vitally important, but would save a few pennies.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Yes it does. Not all places have the same ratio of parking to apartments though so if it's a peak week I would ring ahead to reserve. If reception tries to charge you, tell them you own a space with your Arc apartment and they will waive it.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for response. Didn't get it past reception, in spite of discussion re Les Arcs, though to be fair they did double check for me. Won't spoil the week, though a continuation of today's rain and wind won't be welcome!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy