Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Gondola FOR SALE

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

New here, wanted to share my ski gondola I have for sale incase anyone is interested in it as a garden feature / has an alpine business in the U.K.
located in the North East of England

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F333486636889

Any questions please ask away Very Happy Very Happy

——///

Ski Gondola.

This is a converted Ski Gondola from Ischgl, Austria.

The outside has been kept to the traditional look apart from the blue powder coated parts. This blue is carried through inside on the flooring and the back plate.

It is very unique and has a number of uses.

Pop up restaurant

Outdoor meeting space

Promotional

Private bar

Themed events

Parties

Office

Etc.

Some of the converted features seating up to 6 people. Removable folding table, Bluetooth speakers, usb/power points,dimmer lighting. Colour changing lights. Converted . Condition is Used.

Payment. With this being an high prices item. We require £2000 as a deposit and remainder on collection within two weeks.

If you would like any other inflation please do not hesitate to contact me. This is a old lift and things like the glass and bodywork are original and have signs of use and imperfections. This is sold as seen in the pictures so please do ask for more info and pictures.

The skis will be part of the sale

Thank you.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Holy feck imagine 6 people being squeezed in to that with the heady raclette vapours - did you get many return customers?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It’s been a Christmas favourite in markets all over the U.K.

Yeah it’s been really popular Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Anna86, best have read of the ad rules.

Edit : AKA ## Buy / Sell rules, guidelines and advice: Please read ##

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 28-01-20 11:35; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m not advertising the business which will continue ... I’m selling the gondola? @HunttoHut
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I see the listing does not ship to France.
Anyone wanting one for their gaff in France can go to this place:
https://www.facebook.com/taninges.telecabines/
They always seem to have loads there.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Anna86,

ebay adverts
Ebay is a very good site for selling stuff because people who want stuff go there to look for it: that's why you advertised your stuff there. So you do not need to post links here telling people to 'go look at my stuff on ebay'.
However, if you do wish to link to an ad. on ebay, you may do so only under these conditions:
a) it must be stuff to do with snow.
b) you must link back from your ebay ad. to snowHeads.

Posts which link to ebay ads that do not link back are likely to just disappear Toofy Grin

The nature of your link is up to you but it helps us if it contains appropriate text:
e.g.
Find me at snowHeads
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Looks like a fun addition to someone's garden/pub. Good luck selling it.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
WindOfChange wrote:
I see the listing does not ship to France.
Anyone wanting one for their gaff in France can go to this place:
https://www.facebook.com/taninges.telecabines/
They always seem to have loads there.

Noticed that on the way back to the airport on Sunday, and wondered what it was! Explains that.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy