Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Busted...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kids in ski club, no fresh snow, need some exercise, anyone up for a big ski tour?

Team PdG!

Hmmm some practice required!

http://youtube.com/v/f7GTzHJGhTc

Sun came out. Hot work!

Jesus saves

The bony ridge to the summit

Fatmap has got pretty good since I last used it!

Then we got the call. Problem at ski club. Mum’s never skied so fast...

Ouch

Fortunately not too serious or painful. The pup lives to fight another day. And we definitely need another crack at the summit of Mont Rogneux. Fabulous ski tour!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Heal quickly, young pup!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hurtle wrote:
Heal quickly, young pup!

Thanks - hopefully back by end Feb!

Ironically when they called us we were in direct view from the medical centre Very Happy

ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Buys you another couple of months before you can't keep up.....

Heal up strong.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
....argh!....you can tell him the following....

Alex (ValaisGrom2) bust his skull falling onto a concrete block when he was in the care of friends, age 18 months. No longer an interesting story.
Alex broke his arm 2018, tripped at rounders just before the Dh season...not interesting
He broke his collarbone last autumn...'just one more run'....just coming out in Singletrack magazine....but not interesting
But....
Ask him how he broke his arm age 2....and the answer will be....'fell off the toilet'.....still amusing

heal well, don't overdo it, hope you don't miss too much....
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@valais2, haha yes Millsy was just saying that for a combined 17 years of kids skiing and biking they’ve got off lightly with this being the first break! It’s just the wrist and not too bad so hopefully he’ll be back soon!

Ps got any kids poles around the 100cm mark?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
BobinCH wrote:
Kids in ski club, no fresh snow, need some exercise, anyone up for a big ski tour?

Well, you certainly have the big skis... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@BobinCH, ...well done this being the first...simple ulna I hope....

...just checked pile and regret longest of the shortest are 80cm. Do you need them quickly? I can check in chalet in a couple of weeks' time - I am sure there are some 100-105s spare from there....
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
valais2 wrote:
@BobinCH, ...well done this being the first...simple ulna I hope....

...just checked pile and regret longest of the shortest are 80cm. Do you need them quickly? I can check in chalet in a couple of weeks' time - I am sure there are some 100-105s spare from there....

Wrist. Crashed on a jump and put his hand down apparently...

No rush - they’ve both grown out of their 80 / 90 cm poles so she gets his and he’ll need some new ones. Was thinking of getting him some adjustable ones but the chance of him losing them is high so 2nd hand rules!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Red Leon wrote:
BobinCH wrote:

Well, you certainly have the big skis... Toofy Grin

They do, not me! Kastle TX98 - light as a feather!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
They bounce back, and it doesn't stop once they leave home.

One daughter did her ACL when doing a season on Boxing Day!

Fair play to Mrs Bob coming out of that kick turn smiling, my OH would throttle me if she knew I had posted a vid like that Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Weathercam wrote:

Fair play to Mrs Bob coming out of that kick turn smiling, my OH would throttle me if she knew I had posted a vid like that Laughing

If she knew I’d be dead Skullie
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
BobinCH wrote:
Weathercam wrote:

If she knew I’d be dead Skullie

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Kudos on the tour and hope mini-Bob heals quickly. How did you find your climbing compared to the others on their big skis and shift bindings?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Ozboy, lets just say my wife is cursing the new setup Toofy Grin

snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy