Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

super ski pass for Kitzbuhel, SkiWelt etc How to buy online?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I was hoping to buy a super ski pass that covers a bunch of Austrian resorts, Kitzbuhel, SkiWelt, SkiCircus as advertised in this link

https://www.superskicard.tirol/en/online-ski-pass-super-ski-card-vouchers-order-ticket-in-shop.html

It gives you access to 2,750km of piste and costs 292 Euros for 6 days.

In the link it says the card is only available online from the websites of the individual resorts and it helpfully gives you a set of 6 further links to different resort websites. Unfortunately, I can find no way of buying a superskicard from them, only their individual resort passes. Some of them do mention the super ski pass but just give you a link that takes you back to the beginning again.

I may just be being thick. Anyone any experience?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@chomski, there's really nothing to gain by buying online. All lift base stations have ticket offices where you can buy your pass on the first day, it takes minutes.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@queenie pretty please, +1. If you are completely queue phobic go in the afternoon you arrive there will be no queue at all. If you are dead set on this here is a link https://tickets.skiwelt.at/en/ but note that assumes you are staying in skiwelt, the first use of a super ski card needs to be in the area where it is bought.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for that. We'll be at Kitzbuhel. I was worried that the superskipass was only available online, but just couldn't find it. Don't mind a short queue.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy