Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dry Slope Skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Masque, sorry to hear about your injury: you now have your own thread!
Best wishes for your recovery. Take the physio seriously, and you'll be back in action for next season (though not, I think, for France this month).
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG/ Johnpim: Longest trip this month is bed to bog and back (seriously!), As the surgeon said "that's a proper injury, now would you please lie down here Now, 'cos I can't understand how you're still upright" – apparently I’d learned to compensate by using other bits and pieces. When I see him next week I’ll get more data. Had an interesting visit from the pathlab this morning, I’ve a haemoglobin level of 16.8 and I had to sit there and answer a bunch of inane questions about my lifestyle (wine, chips, cheese), they thanked me, said I was very lucky and wandered off – so what’s that about? Mind you, the last time they got that excited they thought I had typhoid and dragged me off to an isolation ward (I just keep all my travel vaccinations up to date and some are old military ones so I’ve antibody markers for some odd diseases). Shocked
PS. I ALWAYS take physio seriously - it's the only reason I can still walk.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, sorry to hear about your mishap. Please accept a virtual fruit bowl to aid you in your recovery Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque, your haemoglobin is normal , but in the upper half of normal due to all the time you spend up mountains on planks. Suffolk is of course full of unhealthy people on poor diets so the path lab is not used to getting blood from fit virile men such as yourself. The questions were probably all to see if the technician wanted to go out with you or not.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Fit! Virile! someone's taking the p¡ss. I think most of my stats are down to the work I've done to build basic fitness after my last major stack (worse than this), I was really chuffed to be back to 99% blood/Ox.
What's really cheezing me is I was just getting back to a weight where I could start running again without damaging joints. I’ll take a couple of weeks for basic wound healing and then start back into an aerobic programme – dam! I hate rowing. Evil or Very Mad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy