Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Baqueira Trip Report

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,
Just finished my first time trip to Baqueira, really liked the place. We stayed at the Tuc Blanc (https://www.hoteltucblancbaqueira.com/en) which despite the ageing website, was a lovely largish hotel, a few short steps from the Gondola, we were half board, really excellent breakfast buffet, and outstanding evening meal. For a 3 star Hotel , facilities are great, good pool and Jacuzzi, plus sauna and steam room, excellent little bar, beer and wine pretty reasonable , Gin and Tonic less so. We had mixed weather, a few blue sky days, and one day of rain / sleet. Never crowded, even at weekends , loved the wide open pistes, and the very accessible off piste in-between. Plenty enough to do in 6 days of skiing. We travelled down to Vielha, which is about 20 minutes down the valley, for a night of wine and tapas, you can do a small tapas "crawl" around several of the excellent bars in the town. Coaching was by the always excellent InsideOut , thanks to Scott for improving my first two turns ! We would definitely head back there again, Toulouse was a 2 hour transfer away for an Easy Jet flight back to the UK, all in all a great week.
Here is to the next trip !

Dave
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great to hear, visited there many years ago and loved it so am thinking of returning. Who did you use for the airport transfer or did you rent a car?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Its on my list. I am sitting on enough marriott points for a free week.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We were on a coaching course with Inside Out so they organised the transfer (coach), but I believe it was booked through Ski Inspired ( https://skinspired.co.uk/extras/#airporttransfers )

Regards

Dave
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy