Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi was just after some advice. Heading to Val d’isere soon and was thinking of getting my husband some custom ski boots for his birthday. He’s intermediate level, wondering has anybody bought here and if so any recommendations where to head, also roughly average price and are they able to adjust bindings ok if have your own boots and hire the skis? Many thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I would try Killy Sports.

I think there was a guy called Bruno who was good - but that was years ago.

Mark Wilkinson at Surefoot also has a good reputation....but probably more expensive.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Skier2017, welcome to Snowheads. I can't help with a specific fitter or costs, but there will be no problem for shops to adjust bindings on hire skis. You just need to take a boot with you when you pick up the skis, so the shop can set up the bindings.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Brilliant thankyou! Smile
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Skier2017, I suggest that you edit the thread title to be more specific, e.g. "boot fitter Val d'Isere". You'll probably get a few more replies that way, from people who know VdI.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy