Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

IBIS Bourg En Bresse

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am hoping that anyone who has stayed at either, or ideally both, IBIS Budget Bourg En Bresse or IBIS Bourg Jasseron/Teyssonge are able to give me a review of the hotels, locations, secure parking and food?

We stayed at IBIS budget Dijon earlier this year but plan to drive further down on day 1 day next year. Jasseron is off the motorway so a little concerned about secure parking, however it does have rooms for 4 and restaurant inside the hotel. Budget looks a more secure location but rooms for 3 and restaurant next to the hotel.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've stopped several times at Bourg Jasseron/Teyssonge services. The hotel is just part of the main building along with shop, cafe, etc. Can't remember seeing any separate parking for it but I may be wrong.

In fact travelling south you'll be on the opposite side of the road. I think, but again I'm not 100% sure, it's only a footbridge.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you. Apparently the footbridge is gone so need to pull off the road after you pass the services and double back
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've stayed at IBIS Bourg Jasseron/Teyssonge a couple of times in the last 2 years. Usually coming home from the ski resorts on Friday evening at half term and getting a few hours North to get ahead of the crowds.

It's not cheap(!). Rooms are quiet and comfortable, breakfast is good. We've never had an evening meal there as we tend to eat before leaving resort. There isn't secure parking but due to the remote location (right on the autoroute) have never experienced any issues. It breaks up the drive home nicely into 3hrs Friday night then 5 hours Saturday morning to Calais (driving at 130kph). We tend to do the drive south in one day, arriving late Saturday to avoid the crowds.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have stayed at the Ibis budget at the Dommartin-lès-Cuiseaux services north of Bourg-En-Bresse.

I usually arrive late as drive late afternoon to the alps when i go so there is no food available at 1am. There is however a breakfast offering through the Ibis which gets you a set breakfast at Paul the bakery which is cheaper than buyin it with Paul direct and worthwhile imo.

Importantly the hotel has a secure parking compound that is gated though was nearly full when i arrived last time that offers some piece of mind.

Its a budget Ibis but is clean and function suits a need on occasion.

Hope that helps!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy