Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton restaurant recommendations

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
What the title says really - looking for a decent restaurant for staff night off. Ideally somewhere pretty nice as even a basic meal in this town is silly money and it’s a rare opportunity for us to have dinner out without children. Any suggestions gratefully received!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What sort of food? Skiing Buddha is good, likewise Al Fuego and Hazienda. If it's a Thursday (I know some companies have tinkered with days off in the past so not too sure exactly who has what day off this season), there's the Verwallstube up at the top of the Galzigbahn.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Do the toboggan run on a Thursday eve (confirm this with Stanton.com) and have dinner in the restaurant at the bottom. It’s Rodi’s Rodelstall on Google Maps or Rodelalm.com brilliant fun for the kids and the food is incredible. Book ahead to secure a table!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 to Skiing Buddha. There is the San Antonio at Nasserein for pizza and pasta. There is also the Arlen Lodge opposite, fairly new, menu appears to be along lines of ribs, steaks, etc (not sure about the food I went there to watch a football game!) A bit out of the way but quieter than the centre of the village there is the Ganderwirt, night bus stop nearby if you dont want to pay for a taxi.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
craftybob wrote:
Do the toboggan run on a Thursday eve (confirm this with Stanton.com) and have dinner in the restaurant at the bottom. It’s Rodi’s Rodelstall on Google Maps or Rodelalm.com brilliant fun for the kids and the food is incredible. Book ahead to secure a table!

Absolutely this. It's the best fun. We've been to the Rodelalm, which is fantastic. You just have to make sure you come off at the signpost, and revolving light, as it's halfway down the run. It's our number one recommendation for St Anton.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I ate at Al Fuego in Sunday. It was lovely. Good choice and sized portions.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
M Preis Supermarket
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Another vote, or votes, for San Antonio Pizza (which offers much than just pizza, but the pizza is our choice) and Robi’s Rodelstall.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ca recommend Theo's (Arlen Lodge), had a very nice cheese fondue there, and on another occasion the ribs and wings.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@LittleRos, It's a bit a food desert as most of the punters are 3 sheets by dinner time.

Dorfstubn is the best of an average lot IME
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I always think Bodega bar is good. Friendly and tasty tapas.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy