Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo intermediate skier in need of like minded skiers for a trip in Feb 2020!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey,

I’m a 33yr old female solo skier in need of other solo skiers or a group of friends I can ski with.
I have nothing booked yet but looking at booking something soon either in Europe or Canada for Feb 2020, 7-10 nights, flying from London Gatwick or Heathrow.
Holla at me if you are interested in helping me organise something. I basically have no friends or family who are interested in going or know how to ski... how boring!?

Peace ✌
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@theemwils, welcome to snowheads

I strongly recommend you investigate the snowheads bashes - the birthday bash at the start of feb, or the Gnarlibug in late feb / early march

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=141773

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=148005

Best of luck sorting out a trip
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@theemwils, welcome to snowHeads. +1 for checking out the Bashes. snowHead
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've booked a week off work from Feb 10th to ski somewhere in Europe in anticipation of another poor snow season in Scotland. I'll have to go alone, but would rather ski with others. If you need someone to make up numbers please contact me. Thanks.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Actually a girl's place in the Belavista just became available on the Birthday Bash, today.

btw. Welcome to snowHeads @springskier, snowHead
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
...and of course Welcome to snowHeads @theemwils, snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi admn, thanks for the welcome. I'm a 49 year old male and not sure the birthday bash would suit me. I am hoping I can avoid the single surplus by joining a ski group. Due to kids exams, I have to leave them at home and want a ski trip that is completely basic (to reduce the guilt). I can't see many people looking for a skier to make up the numbers on that week I have off. What is the best way to let people know I am available to join a ski group?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:
I'm a 49 year old male and not sure the birthday bash would suit me.
Yeah, sorry, the Birthday Bash plug was aimed at @theemwils.

Quote:
I have to leave them at home and want a ski trip that is completely basic (to reduce the guilt).
There's not an official snowHeads bash scheduled for the week starting the 10th I'm afraid.
If you're seeking a bargain though, you might be hard pushed for that week as it's pretty well as high as high season gets other than actual half term itself. The real bargain, is the PreBBWUW but that's even earlier on 25th Jan (and almost full).

Quote:
What is the best way to let people know I am available to join a ski group?

Start a new topic ("New Topic" button below) stating your fixed criteria as clearly as possible in the title eg. "Looking for buddy/place w/c 7th Feb anywhere, cheaper the better".
Oh yes and although your time off starts on the Monday, the ski weeks tend to start on Sat or Sun so that's the date that tends to resonate with people looking for opportunities.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
That's a great reply admn. Thanks.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
theemwils wrote:
Hey,

I’m a 33yr old female solo skier in need of other solo skiers or a group of friends I can ski with.
I have nothing booked yet but looking at booking something soon either in Europe or Canada for Feb 2020, 7-10 nights, flying from London Gatwick or Heathrow.
Holla at me if you are interested in helping me organise something. I basically have no friends or family who are interested in going or know how to ski... how boring!?

Peace ✌

I’m in the same boat...heading to Canada from 12/12-17 with some friends then solo to europe for 2/18-29 heading to le arcs, la thuile, monterosa, and zermatt most likely. I want a little wiggle room for pow days. I’m 33 healthcare professional. Looking to get into some good turns, food, and cocktails. Low key.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@springskier, have you found a ski trip yet ?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
theemwils wrote:
Hey,

Peace ✌

Hello theemwils, just came across your thread. I will coming from Japan to Whistler on the second week of Feb (7-14/2), and will be travelling alone since my friend could not make it last minute and I've had everything booked already. Let me know if you happen to be in Canada!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Oh, forgot to mention I'm 30/f
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy