Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel Hahnnenbahm ski locker

Poster: A snowHead
Hi - we are skiing at kitz beginning of march. Last year used Hervis (south of train tracks) for ski hire as really good price. They let us leave skis/boots overnight in back room. We have phoned them to ask if this will be possible this time and they say they don't do this anymore. it may have been a language barrier and they thought we meant having a full locker storage BUT we can not use them if we can not store skis at the cable. Intersport said do lockers and right at cable BUT to book have to hire with them and they are quite a lot more. Also same situation with Winkler - which i want to use as small shop pop cable but I can not justify an extra £30 per person on a 3 day hire. Does anyone know if you can book in advance lockers right at the cable either with intersport or someone else? would be good to have a bit of heat to dry boots out in them. Thank you
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can rent locker space at Intersport regardless of whether you have hired equipment through them. I have rented lockers there for my own equipment.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
queen bodecia wrote:
You can rent locker space at Intersport regardless of whether you have hired equipment through them. I have rented lockers there for my own equipment.

I'm going to Kitzbuhel next weekend for the first time. Are they heated and can you put your boots and helmet in?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Curious question... If you have your kit in a locker, what do you do if you want to ski the Kitzbueler Horn one day? Do you take kit back to where you stay the night before? Or collect your kit in the morning and jump on the bus?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I suspect that would all depend on where your accommodation was.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A different view of Kitzbuhel

http://youtube.com/v/UYOrlcW2LBw
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@VolklAttivaS5, yes and yes. They are lift pass operated if I remember correctly.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@queen bodecia, ok thanks
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@jafa, surely if you were close to the Hahnenkamm you'd just take your kit home every night and hpgrab the bus to get over to the Horn. In town or nearer the Horn then yes a locker would be better.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I’m trying to rent a locker in kitzbuhel for this winter but intersport seem to only rent locker if you rent skis. Can anyone clarify this or send a link which allows locker only rent. Thanks
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The lockers in the Hahnenkahm station are not exclusive to Intersport, the building is warm enough to keep your kit dry. I used them a few years ago without problem, the building has been completely refurbed since then (improved).
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Just reviving this thread in the hope it attracts the attention of someone who's been this season...

We have hired ski lockers at Kitzbuhel Intersport before (2 years ago), having hired skis at Hervis. We've just tried to book the lockers for half term (we booked in advance before) to find they don't take advance bookings any more unless you hire from them.

I can't see anywhere else to hire a locker in Kitz, but maybe someone knows different...? I'm not sure what our chances are of getting a locker 'on spec' if we don't have a booking.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@WoottonBecs, I think you will just have to go in there as early as possible to see if you can get a locker for the week or just hire the skis from them and job done.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I was there last Sunday and all the ski lockers at Intersport were taken. There were only a few of the smaller 'luggage' lockers available. The resort was quiet so good luck getting one when it's busy.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
From the element 3 Kitzbühel site
Quote:
Stow away your rental equipment overnight in our very own ski depot - the next morning, your gear will be dry, warm and ready for a brand-new day of skiing enjoyment!
snow report
Pruman wrote:
I was there last Sunday and all the ski lockers at Intersport were taken. There were only a few of the smaller 'luggage' lockers available. The resort was quiet so good luck getting one when it's busy.

In the past I have gone there on a Saturday afternoon having got a flight early Saturday morning and got one but I bet by the Sunday night they have all gone if not before!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy