Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Morzine toddler activities?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Driving out to morzine for the second year in a row; me, husband, dog and just turned 2 year old toddler. Booked the same self catered dog friendly chalet we stayed in previously through alptitude (was really convenient and worked out well for us). We’ve also decided to give HUSKI a go for a couple of nights for food as we won’t be able to eat out really.

Anyway, in laws are flying out and spending the week with us. MIL will be doing a fair chunk of childcare for us during the day but between hubby and I we have mentally prepared to have shorter days so we can spend time with our little one in the afternoons doing some other fun things.

Can anyone make any good suggestions of other things worth looking into doing or trying (that we can do ourselves, or not very confident MIL can do with little one). We plan to go to the tourist office for info and think we’ll walk the grandparents into town on the first day so it’s a bit more familiar as they didn’t see much of the town last time.

Already have a sledge, plan to do some short walks with doggo and toddler, snowman making(obviously!) and I may take her swimming one day. She’s tried ice skating recently and loved it but don’t know if the rinks in morzine do quad skates??

Sorry for essay! Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@FiFi_Trixibell, the outdoor rink does, and penguins to lean on. Take the cable car up to Avoriaz and take her to Aquariaz. When my son was little he was quite happy playing in the snow outside the Aubergarde or on the little carousel in town. He also loves taking the buses! Yep just the free Navettes on a loop - he sang the wheels on the bus constantly and shouted ok driver a lot but FREE ENTERTAINMENT! If you have a car there is an amazing new cafe in St Jean D’Aulps called Mountain Aspect who have converted half of the space into playrooms for little ones and their food is fab.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Nadenoodlee, Thank you, this is really useful! The cafe looks really nice too so may definitely take a little trip up the road one day! Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
FiFi_Trixibell wrote:
Driving out to morzine for the second year in a row; me, husband, dog and just turned 2 year old toddler. Booked the same self catered dog friendly chalet we stayed in previously through alptitude (was really convenient and worked out well for us). We’ve also decided to give HUSKI a go for a couple of nights for food as we won’t be able to eat out really.

Anyway, in laws are flying out and spending the week with us. MIL will be doing a fair chunk of childcare for us during the day but between hubby and I we have mentally prepared to have shorter days so we can spend time with our little one in the afternoons doing some other fun things.

Can anyone make any good suggestions of other things worth looking into doing or trying (that we can do ourselves, or not very confident MIL can do with little one). We plan to go to the tourist office for info and think we’ll walk the grandparents into town on the first day so it’s a bit more familiar as they didn’t see much of the town last time.

Already have a sledge, plan to do some short walks with doggo and toddler, snowman making(obviously!) and I may take her swimming one day. She’s tried ice skating recently and loved it but don’t know if the rinks in morzine do quad skates??

Sorry for essay! Thanks

Hurrah!! I hope we can free up a little time for you. Love the dog friendly chalets at Alptitude. Could be some ideas here - https://www.moremountain.com/blog/latest-news/morzine-winter-holiday-destination-families/ or here - https://en.morzine-avoriaz.com/families.html
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Huski, thanks! We can’t wait to try it all as it sounds delicious and will definitely save us a load of time. Hoping it’s a hit!

Thanks for the links Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy