Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Driving down for Feb half term

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yep, we try and sneak in as much skiing as we can on the second Sat, weather depending.
If it's good, we stay till 3-4pm then head North. If it's looking grim, we leave early and either go home in one, or find somewhere nice to eat.
(Well at least that's the thinking. Can't remember the last time we didn't stay the full day Laughing )
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Aosta valley. We drive Sunday back in one hit. It is an epic but quiet roads as not the normal change over day. Kids are getting older so should cope with late back early next morning to school. It'll be me and the wife that are hanging a bit!

Will get insurance for the rest of the family sorted and then book ski hire poss lift passes if they're covered and there's a deal.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lemond wrote:
Nice to read that I am not the only one doing the Dover-Calais ferry on Friday night (storms allowing) and then drive through the night.

We are leaving from East Midlands on Friday 14th and headed to St Foy and hope to be there before 1200 on the 15th. 2 adults sharing driving and 3 kids in the back. Last time we were caught in jams between Chambery & BSM. It took almost 6 hours for that stretch!

Will be too exhausted to ski on Saturday but will sort out kit hire, passes and then collapse early for a good rest before the fun starts.

If I was brave enough to incur the wrath of the school I would leave on Friday morning and overnight in Dijon or thereabouts. But I'm not.

Seeing as the schools have kept our children out of school for two terms whilst denying it is doing them any long term damage, I think you'd be perfectly justified to take them out a day early. Just tell the school you will be accessing the "high quality" online learning!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes I am of the same opinion - they've put up with enough for 2 years taking them out of school for 1 day will have no material impact compared to that but will be v beneficial for them overall to have some fun.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyone thought about if there’s any complexity going through Jura Switzerland GSB tunnel into Italy?

Did this two years ago and missed what sounded like some massive queues on A40 between Geneva and chamonix.

Does the complexity of a 3rd country’s entry forms and test requirements negate this I wonder ?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy