Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

£12.99 Edi- Verona EasyJet flight

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a heads up for any other Scottish based Snowheads, there are some amazingly cheap flights available to Verona from Edinburgh over the rest of the winter. From £12.99 each way(plus hold luggage)

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 18-01-20 23:01; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's a new route for this winter. We bought tickets for £26 each way when they were first released, and thought that was a bargain. Turns out it wasn't!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
£26 still an absolute bargain!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@alasdair.graham, I know wink

Actually it seems I can't divide by 4 properly... It was £24 each way Smile

Only slight worry is that they might pull the flight, seeing as presumably it's very underbooked. Probably unlikely though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ryanair had bargain basement flights to Memmingen from Edinburgh last winter too, providing very easy access to St Anton & Ischgl (I skied both), but they’ve become summer only this season sadly. Shame as it’s a brilliant airport to fly to - no baggage or car hire queues. I live in hope of them being reinstated!
Now....all I need to do is persuade my husband he fancies a ski trip to Selva this year Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm using it to get to the Dollies in three weeks time.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy