Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Westendorf - recommendations for rental, lockers, schools

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Flights to Salzburg booked for myself and my 3 teenage daughters. I was going to use public transport but Stefans Taxis have a good price for return private transfer so will probably to that - has anyone experience with Stefans?

Our accommodation is about midway (10 mins walk) from Schneeberg and Albenrosebahn.

Is there a recommended ski rental and locker place near either, in a different thread there was a recommendation for Hausberger. And with two of the girls going to ski/board school (3 year skier - 2nd year boarder) would I be better renting neat Schneeberg because that is probably where ski school meets?

Any other useful information?

thanks for previous information received on different threads!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Well in 2009 we hired from Sport 2000 Ruetz, who have a depot/locker up the street at the bottom station of the Schneeberg chairlift where lots of lessons took place. I think there was also a depot at the Alpenrosebahn as well.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The chair is pretty close to village centre, most hire paces are easy walk to it so if they have lockers that would be best.

We stayed in the village and started up the chair each day to ski over to the gondola. There is a cut through to ski back to the village rather than the gondola station at the end of day and most people seem to meet at the various huts on Schneeberg (bar at the top is my recommend, cowshed/bar in the middle and Gerry's at the bottom are great if you love Euro /Dutch ski-pop) so having to leave skis out at the gondola could be a nuisance.

Yes, I think most schools meet around Schneeberg.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks. Looks like rental around Schneeberg makes sense. Any schools recommended for 13 yr old skier and 15 yr old boarder?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy