Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FOR SALE: Westbeach Snow Jacket XL - Immaculate Condition

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi fellow sHs,

Bought this "Classic Jackson - Commando" a few years ago, but probably worn it less than 10 times, and never on the slopes, hence pretty much "as new"... (see images below)

Great jacket, especially for lugging kit through airports, with loads of big pockets.

Features include:

EXTERIOR

• Waterproof & breathable
• Zipped underarm vents
• 4 front cargo pockets
• 2 fleece lined hip pockets
• Sleeve pocket
• Storm flap to zip
• Branded zip garage
• Adjustable hood

INTERIOR

• Goggle / stash pocket
• Window pocket with port for audio cable
• Lined for comfort
• Snow skirt with belt attachment option

This weekend it will be on eBay with a BuyItNow price of £75 + P&P, but until then first dibs and a discount to sHs: 10% for sHs (£67.50 ONO + P&P), an extra 10% for super/mega sHs (£60 ONO + P&P) with 10% of the item price going to support this website

Collection / delivery in the Southampton / Fareham / Winchester area by agreement, with possibilities of Oxford or Birmingham depending on my work timetable Alternatively 2nd Class would be about £5, other delivery modes as agreed...

Any questions, please let me know!

ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy