Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Rossignol Pursuit 16 skis @ 163cm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Selling my beloved Rossignol Pursuit 16 skis, 163cm with Axial2 120 system bindings. These are excellent piste skis for intermediate to advanced skiers - the metal laminate makes them extremely reliable and stable, and they carve beautifully. I tried multiple different rental skis while I owned these, but I kept coming back because these Rossis just inspire confidence and do whatever you ask them to.

The skis are 163cm long and 74mm underfoot with some tip rocker, camber underneath, and almost no tail rocker. I wax and tune them myself - they are tuned to a 1 degree base edge and a 3 degree side edge, and they have never had a stone grind. The bases are in top condition, I have made a few tiny ptex repairs which are now invisible. Somehow even the top sheets and bindings look practically new - these are just very robust skis.

The bindings are the Rossignol Axial 2 system bindings, with a DIN range from 4-12 and a very wide boot length range. They're easy to adjust, and in fact they slide off their rails entirely which makes life a lot easier when you're putting them into a ski bag. It's also fun to play around with moving the bindings forward or backwards a couple of clicks, this changes the performance of the ski substantially and you can really dial the skis into your preference.

I hate to sell these, but with my son now wanting 2 pairs of skis himself we don't have the luggage capacity for everything. I'm looking for £100 plus shipping (or local pickup in Somerset, or possibly in London, or even in the 3 Valleys (Les Menuires) at the end of January).

I'll put a fresh coat of wax on them, a Zardoz layer, and I'll sharpen the edges before I send them out.

I'm just attaching a stock photo of one ski so you can see the design, I'm happy to send lots more detailed photos of the bases, bindings, and anything else you'd like to see.

snow report     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy