Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Liner question

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've pair of atomic hawx ultra 80w that I purchased in 2018, by our second break last year, my foot was all over the place in the boot from a previous good fit, doughnut etc to reduce volume just gave me pain and did little to lock my ankle back in.

The boots were getting used nearly every week for 2-3 hours for nearly 12 months solid so I assume the liners which were the stock ones have just packed down & are dead.

I haven't ski'd for 10 months due to various things, but I'm looking to replace the liners before I get started... no issues with the shell

Given my very narrow heel and pointy shins I was looking at intuition liners, I am.no pro, a steady eddy blue runner so don't wish my boots to go too stiff...

I'm struggling for stockists options? And don't much fancy doing the home mold... I'm in Yorkshire but wondered about options to travel or other liners to consider... or just buy a replacement aftermarket stock?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nip and see Tom/Phil at Backcountry UK.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Saphhome,

I've had good success home molding intuitions - just put them on a wooden chopping board in the oven with the light on, wait for them to sag slightly then get them out, put them on your foot (padded if you have bony places that you want a little more room around) and push them into an oiled shell (I used a bit of olive oil as it is what I had).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you've got small feet these look like a Intution wrap liner and are a steal

https://www.decathlon.co.uk/ski-boot-liners-evofit-id_8543114.html
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Can Rivington Alpine get you anything? Worth a phone call, maybe, as not too far away. They certainly do Zipfits, which might be another replacement liner option.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Decathlon are now pushing out an after market mouldable liner at a good price
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/ski-boot-liners-evofit-id_8543114.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy