Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dakine 200 Concourse double ski bag

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
for sale Dakine 200 Concourse double ski bag, £85
black, wheeled; dimensions 208 X 34 X 29cm
Excellent condition. Superb large bag, holds two pairs of long skis and EVERYTHING else one needs for a ski trip. Acquired new by the seller in Feb 2017, so now three years old, used for only four European ski trips. Now superfluous to requirements, being the sole reason for sale.
No offers please, cash on collection, St.Albans, Hertfordshire (ten minutes from M25, M1 & A1). Please pm me for further details, photos.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy