Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SOLD DC ski snowboard jacket - SOLD

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
SOLD

**Can't seem to upload photos - so please see listing here on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/518414902364571/***

For sale is my DC ski snowboard jacket. Have used this for about weeks skiing. Great jacket, selling only because I’ve lost weight and need a smaller jacket.

It’s size large, but would definitely fit a medium as well (as a snowboard a bit baggier and still looks good!)

No rips, tears or marks that I can see. Really is “as new”. This is a rrp of £150

Will come dry cleaned ready for your next trip.

Here is the official spec;

With its 10K waterproofing and breathability its guaranteed to keep you super cool all day, yet keep you nice and snug in the harshest of weathers.
Critically taped seams and 80g Insulation in the body ensures you stay super warm, and keeps out the wind and snow allowing full function over the entire mountain.

Tonnes of pockets are included once again with the Amo. Front pockets allow easy access for snacking during the day, an internal media pockets allows you to listen to your tunes and have easy control through the whole day and an internal stash pocket allows easy stashing of goggles or other items.

Awesome value with tonnes of features will make sure you can shred the entire mountain all day long.

Features Include
Fixed 3-way adjustable hood
Front Pockets
Internal Media Pocket
Internal Stash Pocket
Standard Fit - Allows for layering with maximum movement and no unnecessary bulk
Zip chin guard
Adjustable cuffs
Attached powder skirt
Bottom one handed draw cord adjustment
The Lowdown
Waterproof Rating - 10,000mm
Breathability Rating - 10,000gsm
Seam Construction - Critically taped seams
Insulation - Insulated [80g Body & 40g sleeves]
Underarm Vents - Yes, lined vents
Powder Skirt - Yes, attached powder skirt
Wrist Gaiters - No
Hood Construction - 3-Way Adjustable Hood
Fit - Standard Fit Less

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 6-01-20 23:44; edited 1 time in total
latest report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Facebook reviewing the post, so internet images to give you idea of jacket

snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
SOLD
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy