Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Val D’Isere/Tignes 3–10 February 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I’m an easy going, early 30s snowboarder, intermediate to advanced, happy with charging groomers, venturing off piste or hitting the park. I have been coming to Tignes and Val D’Isere for over a decade and know the area pretty well.

I will be in Val D’Isere from Monday 3rd February 2020 until the following Monday. I am looking for fellow snowboard buddies on the slopes. Wherever you are staying is not a problem as we could meet anywhere on the Espace Killy.

I know this is my first post but it’s also my first “Billy no mates” trip!

Thanks

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sun 5-01-20 18:38; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I forgot to mention, I don’t mind the abilities of the buddies, happy to have a blast on the mountain with beginners through to advanced and a good chinwag on the lifts
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi@MikeyK, you title says March 3-10 your text says Feb 3rd to 10th best to clear up which it is. To edit the title you need to edit your original post
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@pieman666 well spotted, thank you, should be corrected now.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It is good luck finding some one
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I am 29 and also in Tignes from the 1st to 8th, advanced skier and happy to meet up for some runs. Send me a pm for details
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just giving this a quick bump up with two weeks to go... been in touch with @JamesHS1990

Any one else in Val D'Isere or Tignes during Feb 3rd-10th? Very Happy
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi any places left my email is deljoinery8@googlemail.com
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
sorry @Del 26 It's not a post regarding spaces on an organised trip... just looking to buddy up on the mountain while I'm out there.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I'm thinking if driving over this weekend for 3 weeks
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Del 26 PMd you
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy