Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Skier dead in St. Moritz

Poster: A snowHead
https://www.en24.news/2020/01/german-dies-in-crash-on-ski-slope-in-st-moritz.html

at least died doing what he likes.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kosmoz,
Quote:

at least died doing what he likes

What a ridiculous and insensitive comment. I like skiing, the idea of dying in a collision with another skier not so much. Obviously. Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Don't agree and I also don't see why it was necessary to jump down someone's throat because their view is different to yours. Maybe like me he isn't a 'Mega-snowhead' so unworthy of an opinion. Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@king key, Maybe because they have a history of making crass statements. Like this one that was particularly offensive?

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=150359#3501361
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geepee wrote:
@king key, Maybe because they have a history of making crass statements. Like this one that was particularly offensive?

That is very dark. I can understand that many snowheads would find that offensive.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@king key, nothing to do with mega snowHead at all.

You’re right, within the bounds of legality, you can post what you like.

You’re perfectly entitled to add your crass opinion to the OPs crass statement.
snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
king key wrote:
Don't agree and I also don't see why it was necessary to jump down someone's throat because their view is different to yours. Maybe like me he isn't a 'Mega-snowhead' so unworthy of an opinion. Puzzled

This was cheap and so uncalled for... everybody is entitled to hold and express their own opinion.
We Snowheads always have no problem writing whatever goes through our mind.
And being a mega snowhead has nothing to do with your opinions and their specific weight. It's just a modest way to help maintain the website and everything it does, to show some gratitude to the guy who makes sure ALL of us can say whatever we want.
BTW, he didn't died doing what he liked. Nobody likes being involved in a collision and thrown off a peak.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@drporat,
Quote:

he didn't died doing what he liked. Nobody likes being involved in a collision and thrown off a peak.

Precisely. @king key could perhaps explain why he disagrees with that.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
king key wrote:

King key is horrible insecure about his “lack of status”. This isn’t the first time he made similar comment when his own unpopular comment attracted scorn. But he’s also too cheap to open his purse to test if that rectify the situation.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
hey mega snowflakes, feel triggered? Good, because I held back a lot in an "old fat skier" department.

nobody would like to get a stroke, bug get a stroke while two girls licking balls and one riding on your face - another thing.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Now i feel so much more enlightened.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@kosmoz, on the same principle, I guess you’d like to die by electrocution, from a faulty keyboard, in the middle of producing another trolling message?
Keyboard warrior rolling eyes
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'd say you are keyboard warriors, not me, because when I spray fat skiers on piste all you can do is just mumble under your nose Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
please stop feeding the troll Puzzled
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kosmoz wrote:
when I spray fat skiers on piste all you can do is just mumble under your nose Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Well maybe try not pissing on the edge of the piste then, what is it, a prostrate problem or the cold?
snow conditions
davidof wrote:
geepee wrote:

That is very dark. I can understand that many snowheads would find that offensive.

Lots of us will also see the light hearted humor in it. Since not all of us are uptight snowflakes who has to find the worst & offence in everything.
latest report
davidof wrote:
kosmoz wrote:
when I spray fat skiers on piste all you can do is just mumble under your nose Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Well maybe try not pissing on the edge of the piste then, what is it, a prostrate problem or the cold?

I'm to young to deal with prostate. Stream like from a fire hydrant.
ski holidays
"And this to shall pass"
ski holidays
drporat wrote:
king key wrote:

This was cheap and so uncalled for... everybody is entitled to hold and express their own opinion.
We Snowheads always have no problem writing whatever goes through our mind.
And being a mega snowhead has nothing to do with your opinions and their specific weight. It's just a modest way to help maintain the website and everything it does, to show some gratitude to the guy who makes sure ALL of us can say whatever we want.
BTW, he didn't died doing what he liked. Nobody likes being involved in a collision and thrown off a peak.
Cheap? I've been (and taken several others) to 5 bashes which I'm sure has helped contribute towards the site and running costs.

However, there is a noticeable number of members who seem to get offended at the drop of a hat and feel they have a right to bark at others. I daresay some will see this post as ironic, I do myself. I don't go into the apres ski forum anymore, it's like walking on egg shells.
latest report
@king key, do you think that people who make a direct financial contribution to the forum are deserving of extra scrutiny of what they post here?

I'm always bemused when people criticise a forum member's contribution because of their mega status or their high post count. Does that somehow cheapen what they write in any one post, meaning it is less deserving of respect than posts by other people? It's very odd.
snow report
I shuddered at the crass remark referenced by @geepee above but didn't comment. However, as paid up SH and mega-poster I thought I'd add my voice here. The justified response from @Hurtle led the OP into such depths of tastelessness and general (almost literal) willy-waving that it would be laughably pathetic were it not in a thread about a fatal accident. Sad
ski holidays
@king key, since I joined SnowHeads I have had my share of flak from people in the Apres forum. Some of it deserved some of it not. Where it has been a valid criticism I have apologised by PM. As being an older member of the forum I am not always uptodate with the current slang but it does seem to me that you are being a bit of a “snowflake”. My advice to you is to read the rules especially rule 5 and get on with it. As I was taught at Primary School in 1949 “sticks and stones may break your bones but names will never hurt you”.
snow report
Mr.Egg wrote:

Lots of us will also see the light hearted humor in it. Since not all of us are uptight snowflakes who has to find the worst & offence in everything.

Black humour is a British tradition but I'm not convinced it was appropriate in the context of that thread and it was a bit of an easy quip. Personally I admired the efforts of a snowhead to take a partially sighted skier out on the slopes.
snow report
It's the internet. It's anonymous, and folks act like dicks all of the time on it.
ski holidays
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
It's the internet. It's anonymous, and folks act like dicks all of the time on it.
same sort of idiots that try to draw penises in public places, you just roll your eyes and ignore them.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy