Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The french, a heartwarming tale.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I met a very pleasant British couple, here for NY week, in my local a couple of times. They have their Beagle with them.

On New Years Eve it was spooked by the fireworks and ran off. They were obviously distraught as it was still missing the next morning. The French love dogs and the locals here have made huge efforts to find it. Coordinated by the local tattoo parlour owner Laughing the local FB group has been buzzing with sightings. Finally today after almost 3 days someone has managed to catch it. Obviously the owners are over the moon Very Happy
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Claude B, phew. My heart sank when I read the dog had gone missing, and so pleased I read to the end and it had been found. No doubt he is now being thoroughly spoiled.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sad to say but I worried more when I lost the dog for 20 minutes than I did when I “lost” one of the children when they were younger
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Why wasn't the dog on a lead?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Whenever I've seen them it's been on a lead. I'm not sure what happened when it escaped, except that the fireworks spooked it.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@boredsurfin, If the collar is a bit loose a dog can wriggle free if upset.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin wrote:
Why wasn't the child on a lead?

FIFY snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
My wife has made it very clear to me, that if i ever come home without the dog, dont expect a home for me Skullie
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Chacun cherche son chien.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Reading on FB there were a whole bunch of them scouring the town shouting "treat, treat" whilst waving a friandise pour chien Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Claude B, poor wee thing was probably terrified. No wonder he hid for 3 days Laughing Laughing
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Claude B, I've long liked the locals at LDA - but even allowing for that, the rescue was a classic effort.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy