Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Cancelling Lift pass.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked trip to Morzine for 5/1/20, incl package, lift pass, ski school, equipment hire.

Broke arm 15/12/19.

Ski school and equipment hire happy to refund.

Tour operator: sorry, no refund so close to departure.

Porte's du soleil lift pass:

"Nous vous remercions pour votre mail, et sommes désolés pour votre accident, nos conditions de ventes précisent qu’au-delà de 14 jours après l’achat de votre forfait, la commande ne peut être annulée.

Nous pouvons vous proposer 2 solutions :

1) Un changement de date de séjour pour la saison hiver 2020.

2) Un changement de nom sur votre commande."

I'm genuinely surprised that they won't refund.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@marodo2712, claim it on your travel insurance?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That’s terrible service. They obviously don’t want people to ski there. My daughter had a bad accident in Obertauern a few years back. Money was refunded on all 4 passes for the days remaining on production of the Doctors note.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@mgrolf, I have travel insurance, and I will claim, but I'm surprised that they won't refund an unused lift pass, yet you can cash in a partially used one.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Les Arcs was the same for me last year, I suspended it for one year. They did also say "That is why we sell the "Carré Neige Intégral" during the sale process."
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm sure the serre chevalier pass in ludes cancellation insurance.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@marodo2712, I didn't realise until recently that you could cancel lift passes if booked through les menuires, though I haven't looked closely at the terms and conditions, it does say you can cancel up to the day before arrival.

haven't bought them yet, so will look through T&C's soon

hope it all gets sorted, through your travel insurance, and without incurring any excess charges.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Obtain a doctors note and claim on travel insurance.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
If you got a cheaper rate from booking in advance I can understand why they would not refund the money. Too easy for people to book the cheap advance rate and then simply refund when conditions are not great. If you paid the full window price it does seem a little mean, but as others have said claim on insurance.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy