Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton Next Week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I've got a week off work next week and am thinking of taking a last minute deal to St Anton but although the snow looks quite good for this time of year I'm worried that the town will be totally dead.

Does anyone have any experience of St Anton after easter?

Will a lot of the bars and shops be closed?

We've already had a holiday to Bad Hofgastein this year and althoguh the skiing was good the town was like a morgue in the evenings and we'd like to avoid a repeat of that.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
IanS,

Do a search, I think there has been a bit of chat on here recently about this subject. Will probably be pretty quiet though
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
johnboy, I've seen a few mentions that it'll be quiet but I'm not sure if that means totally dead or just quiet by St Anton's standards.

I've never been skiing this late in the year, is anywhere likely to be busy in the evenings or should we expect it to be a quiet holiday no matter where we go?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy