Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resorts for beginners/green runs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@BenTisdall, Yet another col.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
geoffknight wrote:
@althomas89, Soldeu, and sign up for ski school, it’s only your second week of skiing, if you want to progress then lessons are vital. Many of the instructors in Andorra are from UK or the commonwealth, it removes the language barrier IMO.

+1 for soldeu. The grandvalira ski area is almost perfect for second week skiiers. It's a huge ski area and you'll be able to ski a large chunk of it. Great snow making, good snow and sun record, and great ski schools.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@althomas89, I suspect your problems had less to do with the terrain available than the amount of instruction you had, I think you might be better off in group lessons all week. That said St Johann is a pretty small place and there is not that much variety of skiing available. Look for somewhere that has a beginner area at the mid station. This way you will get better snow, you can take a gondola back down at the end of the day if you are feeling tired and you get the experience of being out in the mountains rather than stuck in the village. The home runs in the afternoon are often the most difficult for those starting out, chopped up or hard snow, busy pistes and tired legs can be a trial. Two examples near to St Johann would be either Scheffau or Brixen but plenty of other places similar
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
La Clusac -relatively cheap and a big enough area for what you want.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
althomas89

Tonale ........ front slope for beginners ....... the rest as you improve.

Yes the town ain't the prettiest, although by no means the worst ...... but are you going there to look at the architecture or actually ski ......

Been going there for nearly ten years now, and I'm not exactly a beginner either ....... quite rightly rated as 'up & coming' ...... go before it gets rammed and the prices spiral.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy