Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fake or real Spyder Ski Jacket Sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I saw this on the internet a couple of months ago, it’s still there.
It looks too good to be true. Has anybody used this site?
Are these fakes or just a scam to take your money and send nothing in return?
https://www.spdskiuk.com/
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Scam I'd say. No contact details or physical address
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
domain registered in Malaysia late last year.
no contact details or address.
the HTML etc. looks like totally handcrafted and doesn't even use a framework or an e-commerce platform.
bent as a 9 bob note.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@charleslsegal, I don’t even need to look or go past sentence #2.

Spider Jackets on the internet. First alarm bell because they tent to be the big hit for fakers.

“It looks too good to be true”. It is.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for confirming my suspicions!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There was a good article recently on the Escape Collective (cycling website) about these new breed of scam websites.

https://escapecollective.com/cyclings-biggest-scam-network-is-an-impossible-enemy/

I have seen a few of these recently with skiing brands, targeting the likes of Black Crows and Arc'teryx. If it looks too good to be true it usually is, however some of these sites are targeting lower end fraud as well. I nearly got bitten trying to get some merino base-layers that were 40% off. In that case the discount seemed reasonable as it was at the end of the season and last years stock, however it was actually a scam website. I only realised when I looked for the shop location (in Spain) in Google Maps and found it was in a run down farming town!

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Sun 11-06-23 18:08; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
My brother inlaw is a Proffessor of IT in Singapore, he tells me never buy anything from a Maylasian registered company besides the IT Security highly ? , they are highly efficient and sound very plausible do not whatever give any IT home and personal details addresses etc especially both hm and em as they are very advanced in their techniques for getting information.
Maylasia is regarded as the top country for cloning everything from IT products, clothing, watches ,sports products and though cheap ? so beware.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
AVG anti-virus gave me my answer...

ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
A six point check list, if you answer yes to any question on the list don't buy

https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=164851#5132403

although as it's Spyder gear I think don't buy is a given
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy