Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

FS: Whitedot Director Carbonlite 191 + Marker Baron EPF

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
For Sale:

Whitedot Director Carbonlite (14/15 model) 191cm + Marker Baron EPF binding

Good condition - grudging sale to reduce the accumulation of skis in the garage...

Possibility to throw in ski crampons for the Barons as well for some extra ££.

Skis are in France (Bozel/3V) - can be collected or postage to FR or UK negotiable.

£500

ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oooh. What size Barons?
snow report     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Rishie, size L... (305 - 365 mm bsl i think)
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sadly too big. Crying or Very sad
snow report     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Rishie, buy some bigger boots and wear 3 pairs of socks?? Happy Happy
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi,

Do you have a set of skins for these skis?
ski holidays     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi @Corrie, no skins I'm afraid - have been using a pair of split skins across multiple skis of late...
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Why do these things always come up when I have no money rolling eyes
snow conditions     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@offpisteskiing, do you think these could be redrilled for a different pair of bindings (tech/shift)? Sorry if it's a really stupid question...
ski holidays     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@oldmancoyote, I would say almost certainly possible to redrill for other bindings. Not exactly sure what the footprint/hole pattern of the EPF Baron is, but a good shop (spyderjon for instance) should be able to sort you out.

https://www.bindingfreedom.com/paper-tempaltes/ is a DIY option to try and figure out screw/hole conflicts etc (though Shift isn;t on their list..).
From memory i mounted a pair of Marker Tour 12s on skis that had previously had Dynafit Radical FTs on them a few years back and there was no problem.
snow report     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@offpisteskiing, Thank you; just looking at the cost of getting binding, fitting etc. it is not to going to work for me this year. Checking the templates, BTW, it looks like BSL is 280-360 - perhaps @Rishie may be interested?
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
The large frame size works for boots with 305 - 365mm sole lengths.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy