Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

“Social skiing” with Ski Club of GB reps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone tried it yet?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It sounds very similar to what happens very successfully on bashes so I can't see why it won't work fine.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It'll be fine
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Did it a couple of times a few years ago when we were still members, they were enjoyable days, go for it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@skilegs, I am intrigued by the question - or rather why you asked it - bearing in mind you were one of the best reps the SCGB Club ever had, and the Club goes through your veins. Or does it not now? Once upon a time you probably knew more about the a club than anyone else.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@achilles, they are still totally loyal and just testing opinion to feed back into the Club. An asset that continues to be an asset.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@achilles, What outrageous flattery! As Gerry says, just interested to see the general reaction to the change in status.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Gerry, @skilegs, thanks.

@skilegs, not outrageous flattery at all. Skied with you for just one memorable week. Rock solid skier. Kept the pack happy when light conditions were poor, kept us safe when the sun and deep snow came. Videos of our skiing in the evening in the days before smartphones. Got us down to the cellar of the Hospiz Alm. Dinner with Lillie Stein. You were (and I hope still are) as good as it gets. But there were other fine reps too. Would that those days could return - though I suspect that they can't.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
geoffknight wrote:
Did it a couple of times a few years ago when we were still members, they were enjoyable days, go for it.

I also did it when I was a member. Thoroughly enjoyed a couple of SCGB days in Colorado.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy