Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

21-28 Manchester Les Menuires male room share

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just booked with Skibound 21-28 Les Menuries from Manchester with solo supplement. Wondering if anyone interested in room share. Be aware this is basic accommodation facility. 1 night eating out.

The cost is £399 without supplement. The price does depends on availability of seats on the flight (should be ok if fly from Manchester) Or there may be a surcharge for flying from different airport.

Skibound charge £280 for a 3V ski pass and basic ski only hire £55. Seems better value to get it direct from the ski office or booked the ski hire online.

47 male good skier, mainly on piste skiing. Will stop for a coffee break but picnic lunch unless weather suggest otherwise. Will have couple of drinks but noting heavy.

PM me if anyone interested.

Andrew
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Swoosh,

There's no need to let the weather spoil your plans for a picnic lunch.

There are now lots of picnic rooms throughout the 3 Valleys Very Happy Many of them are heated and a number have microwaves.

Let me know if you need any location info wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bergmeister,

Much appreciated if you can give me some pointers as this is my first trip to The 3 Valleys Very Happy

Cheers.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy