Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Body building boots

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Asking for a novice friend - He is, as the title, built like a brick **ithouse.
Problem is he has very large calves, and any rental boots basically send him into almost instant cramps/ spasms.
Like an idiot, while I wasnt looking, he went off to the rental shop and got some Head boots which were apparently "Lower" and more comfortable.
Almost immediate consequence, predictably, a severely torn calf and no more skiing!!
Ive pointed him at Profeet, but in the interim, any suggestions for brands / specific boots which accommodate rhino legs?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There was a recent article on another website that might give an idea.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy