Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Insulated jacket or shell?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@WASHOUT, My sentiments precisely Little Angel
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Long drunken rant deleted Laughing

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 23-12-19 8:13; edited 10 times in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Daishan, @under a new name, you may be different to me in how you feel the cold, nevertheless I prefer to wear an insulated jacket most of the time when skiing & find a shell useful in warmer conditions. It is down to personal preference, rather like ski preference - some people like to wear a snowboard on each foot while others prefer something closer to a racing ski in all conditions. Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I wear an insulated jacket. If its warm I wear a t-shirt underneath, if it's cold a shirt and if its baltic a T shirt and a shirt!

Shell for touring jacket for lift accessed for me. It is soft and I only need to take one thing off at lunch time Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I wear a flannel shirt Very Happy

And no helmet Very Happy

If the weather is really filthy I chuck on a nice free waterproof hi viz jacket from work.

I have a collection of about 6 flannel shirts, ranging from thin to quilted , so I can mix it up depending on how cold it is and how bad they smell

You can over think these things.

And stepping it up with a hawaiian shirt for spring

ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy