Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ortovox Mens Piz Badile Softshell Merino Jacket Size Small

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having a pre Xmas/skiing clear out and have decided this is surplus to requirements as I have too many midlayer type things!

Only purchased recently so completely new with tags and will come in the original packaging.

Merino wool and Cordura softshell jacket from Ortovox. Now discontinued and purchased by me in the sale before the start of the ski season. Whilst I might get some use out of it, I'm not sure when hence seeing if anyone else fancies it!

I have had quite a few Ortovox items and they are always excellent quality but very expensive. I think the RRP on this was £198

Could be used as an outer layer for touring or spring skiing or as a midlayer in other conditions.

A fairly typical size small with the pit to pit measuring 20 inches/50cm. Has a little bit of stretch.

Pictures are not great due to a general lack of daylight at present but I can try and take some better ones if required. Some proper pictures and specifications at the below link

https://www.unterwegs.biz/en/ortovox-piz-badile-jacket-men-522148.html

IMG_3706 by Matt G, on Flickr

IMG_3485 by Matt G, on Flickr

Looking for £70 for this please which is what it cost me and I think that was a fair price!

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 7-02-20 11:34; edited 2 times in total
snow report     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Still sitting in my wardrobe so bump back to the top for this if anyone wants it before I give Ebay a go or end up wearing it!
snow conditions     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy