Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Parking Plagne 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
We are heading to Plagne 1800 in January. The apartment we’re staying in has underground parking, I’m expecting it won’t be tall enough for us as we’ve got a vw transporter which is approx 2m high. I can’t find exact heights for the car park but we can’t normally fit in a multi-storey!
Has anyone got any info on outside parking in the resort - availability, price etc?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If it's an apartment in La Grange complex, you might be ok with height, I've stayed there a couple of times an d it looks not bad though the initial ramp down is a bit scary. Again, if it's at La Grange, there's a very small carpark in front of the ski hire shop directly opposite. You sometimes can also get lucky with spaces on the road down past La Mine pub.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Applegate some info here about Plagne Centre parking might also help you.
https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=149817
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Applegate, 1800 has a large multistory covered car park associated with Pierre Vacances (Lauzes): you may have access. Your car should fit. Otherwise there are scattered outdoor spaces, but in demand during busy times and you rely on luck.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Going back a few years I seem to recollect some open 'free' spaces - perhaps on the road towards bellecote from the roundabout? I would have thought for Jan you should be able to get an outdoor space unless you're last man into resort. I would have thought the same 'rules' applied around crete cote village, and once got passes/skis - it wouldn't be that hard to drive down and ski back
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
That’s brilliant thanks all, fingers crossed we’ll get in the multi-storey.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy