Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pila / Aosta lift pass discounts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if there's ever any discounts promotions offered for online/advanced purchase?
Or is it a case of buy on arrival when the conditions are known and we can work out if the Pila or whole valley pass is the best option?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@MHskier, i believe a 6 day pila pass gives you two days in any other Aosta valley resport anyway - or rather a 6 day pass in any Aosta valley resort allow 2 days in other resorts from the one where you purchase it. If you have the chancema trip to Courmayeur is worth it, IMHO
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks - yes I knew about the free days - definitely planning to go to Courmayeur - I just wondered if that's the limit in terms of offers / pricing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Check the Pila website, may be something extra if it's low season although lift pass is great value there anyway.
I'm just back from a few days in Valtournenche, hotel booked direct via link on Cervinia website and gave us a voucher for one day free ski pass(payed for 3). Monterosa offering free ski passes for quite a lot of the low season weeks as well if you aren't set on Pila.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@MHskier, The Aosta Valley pass give a choice of any resort in the valley any day and any number of times, we used it last year, did 4 days Courmayuer, 3 in La Thuile and 1 in Pila, it’s only €20 more than a resort pass, and also give access up the Skyway express
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy