Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Sauze ski hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all

Any Sauze regulars advise on hire cost in resort as a walk up for 6 days of intermediate skis only hire? Just trying to compare costs of advance v walk up.

Cheers
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@cattlegrid79, try posting on the scgb sauze facebook page....I'm a regular, but don't hire! someone will be out there by xmas
i can, however, recommend Clataud, shop near the Queens pub, if you want to buy kit.... they have some great deals.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks. I'll look it up.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You are almost always going to pay a lot more for walk up than if you book online in advance - wherever you go. On the other hand you might get better customer service and have more leverage to pick and choose your skis if you’re paying walk up prices.

The one time I hired in Sauze two or three years ago we used Besson Sport (in the centre, just down from the Clotes lift). I booked online with Skimium and after various discounts (including for Decathlon card) it was pretty cheap even for the “black” package (something like €210 for 4 adult pairs for 5 days). The skis were all good too - Volkl RTMs and the like - and well looked after. I’d definitely recommend the shop as they were also very friendly and helpful - even though we weren’t paying top whack. I believe the owner is an old pro ski racer and local hero.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@cattlegrid79, my son is going this weekend, will ask him to look at board prices. He is using Eydallin Sports and one benefit of advance hiring from there is they give free ski storage in their locker room for online orders. It's across the road from the bottom of the Clotes Piste so a definite benefit if your accommodation is somewhere in town. Always found them friendly
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Try Sauzeonline. A good deal and pick up at Clotes lift.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
we used sauze online a couple of years ago. It is right next to the skilift and is brilliant service but you have to pay a bit extra to store your boots/skis/boards in the shop overnight. This is very popular due to the proximity of the lift - may not be so handy if you are staying in a different part of sauze.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy