Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Lesson Recommendations in Verbier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have the off piste sorted out, now hoping some help on just regular group lessons for the wife. Intermediate skieer, either group or private, although group is more economical.

Since its in CH, is just he swiss ski school a good and solid bet? we are going mid-Fed during 1/2 term and every other school holiday, so do I need to pre-book?

thanks and hope everyone has a fabulous season.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Check of Warren Smith. He has a ski school in Verbier.

http://www.warrensmith-skiacademy.com/

He runs excellent courses with small classes and many focused on getting substantial improvements with intermediate skiers, in Engliah.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Redwine, The Swiss ski school is very good but only offers limited group lessons for those who are not beginners. As far as I can remember they limit it to 3 mornings collective.

It's worth exploring with Altitude who do provide adult group lessons on a half day basis.

There are many providers of private lessons. Performance are excellent as are European Snowsports.

Warren Smith as mentioned above provides a focused course of five full days over 6 with a day off on Wednesdays.

Booking will be essential for that period and you need to do it soon as many teachers will already be committed to regular clients that week.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thank you snowheads. My european ski holidays would be a wreck without your help.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
does anyone have experience with altitude ski school in verbier? we don’t have the full traditional week (cheaper flights) so we would waste at least a day if we were to sign up for warren smith full week lesson. altitude has single day group options that are a bit more flexible, but would love so hear any experiences people have had with them. thanks!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Redwine wrote:
does anyone have experience with altitude ski school in verbier? we don’t have the full traditional week (cheaper flights) so we would waste at least a day if we were to sign up for warren smith full week lesson. altitude has single day group options that are a bit more flexible, but would love so hear any experiences people have had with them. thanks!

Yes Altitude are good. Our kids did a season with them. Now moved to Performance (with the instructors).
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Altitude are good, we also liked European Snow Sport
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
European snow sport had some lovely lady instructors when we went last time. might be worth getting her a female instructor - they seem to understand women skiers' anxieties and lack of muscular strength better. (but not every woman has these issues! and there are some excellent male instructors around too! But i have found women instructors seem to understand better for myself).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy