Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Valley towns close to resorts?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I think Austria in general makes a lot of sense for this type of trip. Multi-Area lift passes, easy access roads, quick travel between ski areas either by car or ski busses. The options are endless. It's one of many reasons why I live here. snowHead
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Know people who do Sallanches every January for long weekends in the Grand Massif. You also have the option for Megeve area and up to Les Houches/Chamonix. Flaine is pre-opening 7th Dec and Grand Massif opening is 13th Dec this year.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
+ 1 for St Johan in Tirol. @Drammeister, has summed it up well but I can add that I stayed without a car and accessed Kitzbuhel by train and Zell am See by train the other way. There was also free bus link to Steinplatte and Feiberbrunn. I think Lofer is linked now as well + a post bus to Ellmau for Ski Welt access.
I really enjoyed the local town skiing as well.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy