Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski buddy required[ free lift pass]

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all snowheads anybody up for a ski week in Andoro with me, i am giving away one of my winning lift passes for Grandvalira ski area valid for six days . theses passes were won in a competition and are valid from now until end of season at present regular ski buddy cannot go as for family commitments
i am looking for someone to share half board holiday hopefully fly out from Birmingham to andorra , ski after breakfast up to lunch then ski some more few beers dinner then a gentle age related apres
i have not booked anything yet looking for a good deal possibly Pas de la Casa FEb or March 2020 trying to avoid the dreaded single supplement for a week
i am 60 old male good intermediate skier who can do most piste pm if interested to discuss and have a chat
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi sedwom

Congrats on the lucky win.

If you've not been to Andorra before, it's a bit tricky. It would be nice to book 'after' they have snow. I've been a few times and love Soldeu, I really love it - but for the village more than the skiing. I've been twice when there's little to no snow.

I can't comment on Pas de la Casa, because never stayed there, but Soldeu is fantastic. It's also worth going earlier than March. It can get very warm and slushy.

It's worth considering finding an apartment on Airbnb, because eating out in Soldeu is great. Great food at many different places, and it doesn't cost The Earth. For instance, this is amazing. Never eaten so much meat:

Every Tuesday we have an all you can eat rib night.
Its 16.50€ for adults and 11.50€ for children (under 12), there are two different types of ribs and a table full of different sides.

http://fat-albertssoldeu.com/The-Bistro.php

Soldeu is quite small - but you can eat out somewhere different every night, and wish you had time to go back to all of them.

We once flew to Carcassonne, but all other times to Barcelona and hired a car. Only once was it a bit tricky, and we had to put snow chains on for the last mile or so.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can comment on Pas de la Casa, it's a horrible resort full of drunks and scum bags!

The village on the other side (I think Soldeu) is a much nicer place to stay.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I can also comment on Pas de la casa I've been a dozen times , you can go get drunk if you want yes , plenty of good places to eat you are already at altitude so the slopes are generally in good nick , head to soldeu el tarter if you want trees , I've been lucky to have knee deep powder on many occasions in late march in Andorra
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@sedwom, I am male 58. Good intermediate. Keen to go budget skiing this year so lift pass would be fab. Based just North of London. Not well versed in using this site. If still interested in finding snow buddy how to converse privately?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Lighthandss, send a PM, (personnel message) button top right. snowHead
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

Edit: Oops. Embarassed
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
NeddySkiGoon wrote:

Or just click the + button next to the OP's name and then the PM button in the pop-up that appears.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Pas is the only snow resort I have visited that had dog shite on the slopes and sold flick-knives and CS gas in the Spar shops!

The place is a total dump!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy