Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Christmas in Saint Martin

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading to Saint Martin de Belleville in 2 weeks for a weeks skiing over Christmas. We are a group of 10 adults and 4 children. Has anyone been over Christmas and could recommend if there are any must do's in the village to celebrate the festivities etc?

Also, going to have an 'awards' night at the end of the trip. Trying to think of some funny awards other than the obvious best fall or most improved etc. Any ideas please send them my way.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@agold, We always have the Andreas Lubitz “Controlled Descent” award (awarded ironically of course for the biggest crash) but it depends on your party's appetite for bad taste jokes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There is bound to be a torchlight descent and fireworks-probably on Christmas eve rather than 25th. If it's anything like NY eve, the descent then fireworks with free hot choc and vin chaud kicks off at around 6pm at the bottom of the drag lift in the middle of the village.

There is a weekly what's on guide that you may have in your accommodation, or you can pick it up in the tourist office and probably find in other venues in the village.

Given the snow coverage is likely to be good this Christmas-for non Christmas specific activities-you could look at dog sledding which runs along the valley from St Marcel a mile up the road. Last winter we also did the Piste basher ride (which at the time only ran from Les Menuires). I see from the village website it's running from St Martin this winter. It was a really fab evening, with a brilliant guide/driver, and full moon. We saw deer, hare and parts of the mountain you would normally never see as it goes along the groomed footpaths rather than the pistes.

St M is a low key place-but I guess you knew that when you booked it! The Pourquoi Pas bar (around the back of the church) will probably have a couple of music/open mike nights during the week-It's cosy, friendly and more often than not full of Brits, both "locals" and visitors
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy