Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

La Thuile - which airport

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@NickyJ, Sounds like a plan. Hope it works out, can't imagine why BA would not support it.
Fingers crossed for you.
Its not a bad drive from Milan as it is nearly all Autostrada. We did the 2.5 hrs from Geneva for many years until Jet2 put the Turin flights on from Manchester and it will be easier journey so will be fine.
You also miss the hour long wait for bags at Turin. Its always an hour - not helped by 6 flights landing there in 20mins.
So you never know if you get the bags fast at Milan you may even get to resort at the same time you would from Turin Smile
At least the snow for the start of this season is epic so there is a good base already.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Jake43, thanks!

BA were being very helpful right up to trying to make the change. However due to these being Flightpass flights they were unable to actually do it on the system. Told me I had to do it through Optiontown.... sigh.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@NickyJ, Same hassle with airmiles ones I have had in the past. Sure you will get there eventually.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Jake43, got it sorted, full palaver in this thread (page 4) https://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=137668&highlight=

Thanks for the advice on routes and journeys. Really appreciated and advice on where to stock up on food on route, with longer drive hope to do so (as long as we can cram a few extra bags into hire car we are given!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@NickyJ, thats great news but what a lot of hassle. I would second shopping at famila just after you get off at the Pre Saint Didier junction which is also the nearest for the road up to le thuile. Its my favourite shop along there. Pre also has a nice spa for later in the week.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We're flying into Malpensa. I looked at Geneva but tbe car rental was half the price from MPX which was the decider
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy