Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's raining in Chamonix...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...do we venture up the Gds Montets to see if it's precipitating solids up there?

Forecast for the day being for the snowline to fall from 2000 to 1600 whihc would make it bearable. I'm not sure I do skiing in the rain any more...

Had a most entertaining and beautifully sunny afternoon playing in the crud under the Balme chair though so not all bad.

General snow conditions and quantity are excellent though, so lucky days if it's sunny, cold, drops a wee dump all of a sudden could be mighty fine.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
David Murdoch,

The choice is easy....freezing level 1600 means the GM will have fresh snow and you'll love that. everywhere else will offer less inspiring conditions anyway...... or check out the Italain side....or, and it gets my vote every time.... go up the midi and do Envers...!!!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
JT, de minimus I reckon the GMs need to be checked out. The biggest challenge of the moment is motivating Sophie & the outlaws! Progress reports will follow...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cloudy in Verbier with a few clear spells. What a difference 30 miles (and some quite big hills!) makes. We're due the wet stuff this pm, but turning to white stuff down to 1500m overnight.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David Murdoch, You Wuss. Get the Goretex on and get up there Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
DM, sounds like a late start and time for the one run....and if thats the case, do Envers although you need to know the route a bit....should be ok in traffic
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just down. Borrowed some B3s which were surprisingly effective in all conditions. Had a nice lunch and sun broke out for the top section from top of GMs (nice powder) until just above Lognan when a huge black cloud arrived with large precipitation. Snow above 2000 or, rain in quantity below.

Well worth the little effort although the DWR of my jacket and pants needs to be redone!

JT, we don't know Envers well enough to attempt without someone who does, but fun was had anyway. (Sophie BTW went luging with some family friends & their kids...)
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Very Happy snowHead Very Happy , in the Savoie the snowline should start creeping down from tomorrow during the morning sometime. At around 1900m first thing, it should drop to 1000m by 2pm, then 300m/500m Monday night/Tuesday morning. A fair amount of snow above 1400m is predicted over a 24 hour period. Cold/sunny Wednesday, sunny Thursday and much warmer, then "variable" Friday to Sunday, snowline around 1600m/1700m.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PG,

Sound good news for skiers. My friend in Chatel, 1st time skiing, will be pleased he might get to see a white-ish village
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy