Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mens xl North Face Steep Series Point it Down 700 fill windstopper ski jacket

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
£120 or best offer

Afternoon all.

up for sale is a mens size XL TNF, black, Steep Series Point it down ski jacket in excellent condition.

Has the following features:

Gore Windstopper outer
700 fill Hydrophobic down (Or Pro as TNF call it)
Recco rescue reflector
Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
center front zip
zip chest pocket
zip wrist pocket with goggles cloth
pit-zip vents
Flap-cover WR zip hand pockets
Thumb-loop cuffs
Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
Internal stretch-mesh goggles pocket
Internal stretch-mesh stash pocket
Internal zip security media pocket
Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
Adjustable hem

Its perfect for one dry days on the slopes/backcountry and is in excellent condition. Has seen minimal use.
Price includes first class signed for insured delivery. Fit wise, I'm a 44 chest and it was fine with a couple of layers underneath, not too loose or snug.

Any questions, fire away. Thanks, Den
PS, I'm not sure how to add pictures so pm me for some.

http://youtube.com/v/JvLKeUrRMTc
ski holidays     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
now sold thank you.
ski holidays     

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy