Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ryanair Sports Equipment

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone else had problems adding ski carriage to Ryanair booking. I can't find any option to add it?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nope. It's quite simple. If you can navigate the website which just want s to sell you cars and hotels on top. It's definitely an option.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Ghost Dog, "If you plan to bring any sports, musical or baby equipment, you will be able to add it later in the booking flow in the Equipment section. You can also add these after you've completed your booking in the Manage Booking section."
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think... you have to add them after the initial booking - you can see their charges on the website, but I couldn't find a way of adding ski (or sports) equipment until I had booked and then gone back into the booking - then it appeared magically (and annoyingly)!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wildsmith wrote:
I think... you have to add them after the initial booking - you can see their charges on the website, but I couldn't find a way of adding ski (or sports) equipment until I had booked and then gone back into the booking - then it appeared magically (and annoyingly)!

I've always booked whilst going through the booking before final confirmation/payment. That is not saying it hasn't changed though.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Definitely not an option while booking at the moment. Just when you thought they couldn't makes things any more difficult.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You have to add it after the booking is complete......

In my opinion the reason they do that is because most people, upon Seeing the extortionate rates they charge for carriage, would just book with BA and have it included in the cost of the fare.

Last year I was quoted £70 each way for ski carriage!!! Booked with BA in the end and it ended up far cheaper over all and a much more pleasant experience!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
BA are not an option if you don’t want to fly from London though.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Website says it's cheaper to add as part of booking, dearewr if you add after. But you can't add during booking FFS!

Have given up and just booked bags. We will all rent, only 3 days anyway.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I booked flights to Venice with Ryanair last week and managed to add ski's at time of booking, sure there was an add sports equipment tab. £90 return- Robbing B*******
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yes ... definitely check out other airlines if you are taking skis.
More often than not, after the inclusion of ski carriage, the so-called budget airlines work out more expensive than BA, Swissair, etc which either include skis as hold luggage or allow skis to be taken free of charge.
I have a massive double ski bag. In it I carry one set of skis, my boots, and all my clothes, and still manage to stay under 23kg. I take an avalanche backpack as hand luggage with my helmet strapped to the back.
Never had a problem.
In fact, I am flying with Air Canada in January and, by using this method and adding a boot bag, paid for no hold luggage at all as they carry skis and boots free ..... not bad.....
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
If the OP Is interested in exploring options for better airlines, let me know outbound airport and destination and maybe we can put some ideas forward. Anything to keep money out of Mr O’Leary’s pocket gets my vote!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I'm the same, I just hate using Ryanair but sometimes it's unavoidable. Charging for hand luggage really does take the biscuit.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy