Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Reusing Intuition Tour Pros and foot beds?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a pair of these, must be 4 or 5 years old. Used probably 100 days. Baked once. Any problem to bake and reuse in new lightweight touring boots?

https://intuitionliners.com/shop/pro-tour/

Also have a good quality pair of foot beds made by Sole Chamonix. These must be used 200 days but don’t appear to have lost any shape. Same question, can I just transfer to new boots?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
It's unlikely I'd done 200 days on them, but last time I bought boots the fitter trimmed my existing footbeds down a bit and slotted them in my new boots. Still using them. I might get a second pair made for my touring boots, but that's just to avoid moving them around between pairs, and very much cost dependent. If they have retained their shape and haven't broken down, I don't see why you can't just carry on using them.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/102575-Tutorial-Molding-Intuition-Liners

Footbeds probably still good assuming feet not changed etc.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
spyderjon wrote:
https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/102575-Tutorial-Molding-Intuition-Liners

Footbeds probably still good assuming feet not changed etc.

Great thanks. Guy in the shop said if you’ve used the Intuitions a fair bit no need to rebake and just stick in the new shell. I would’ve assumed the different Shell shape might cause issues? Not sure I trust myself sticking brand new inner boots in the oven!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy