Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New bindings: Burton Custom / Malavita / Union Atlas

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have a Jones Explorer and it has fairly entry level bindings so I'm looking to upgrade, I'm having a hard time choosing between these 3, anyone got any advice? Thanks!

Burton Custom
Burton Malavita
Union Atlas
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's a very broad selection price wise (Custom circa £175, Malavita £270, Atlas £260) & quality wise.

It depends on how much you want to spend?

I've used all of these and currently own a set of Union Atlas (On my "dome" board) & one not on your list Burton Cartel (£245) which are on my Jones Mountain Twin.....

"Custom" - personally I would discount as not a fan of "solid" binding cups & materials not as good.
"Atlas" - my first owned bindings. Nice and solid, but cups etc showing signs of wear worst than the others.
"Malavita" - easily the best of the bunch. I only went for the Cartel as not much in it tech wise, but I got them cheaper than the usual £245 ish......

So out of those three, easily Malavita - but can 100% recommend the Cartel's if you want to save yourself £25. wink
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks! I also have the Customs on the list, but I'm seeing some Malavitas for €250 so I'll pull the trigger on them
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
At that price deffo. Lovely binding.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy