Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Columbus Direct Insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I’ve looked at Columbus Directs Winter Sports Cover and it seems very comprehensive together with an easy online screening for pre-existing medical conditions (noticed that snowcard, who I used to use, no longer cover any pre-existing conditions). Just wondered if anyone had any experience of claiming from them on a ski holiday. Made a claim with them 5 years ago for a cycling accident with no problems. Thank you.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can't help you with Columbus but MPI have a very simple pre existing conditions policy. If your condition hasn't changed and your medication hasn't changed in the previous year then it doesn't need notification and will be covered. Claimed with them last year for a medical issue, which was related to a previously unchanged pre existing condition, speedily and without any query.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you, will take a look at MPI, although my husband has a recent medical condition resulting in a hospital test which is pretty much irrelevant when it comes to travel but some companies seem to want a whole essay on it!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy