Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes, Val Claret - first week of Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Just wondering if there is folk interested in a week away?

I own an apartment in Val Claret, Tignes.

In the past I have done a week with a couple of pals in the first week of Jan - wonderfully empty pistes!

For various family reasons, neither can come this year.

I am a 57 year old married fella, mid range skier (will go down anything). Know the area very well. Not a great drinker; non smoker; not a party animal (blimey - that makes me sound dull!)

Plan would probably be to fly to Geneva on Sat 4 Jan - usually rent a car to get up the hill. Do a shop at Bourg for food for the week. Have always tended to take turns cooking.

Have a week messing about skiing (I don't dash out to the lifts at 9 am!) then back to the UK either on the Friday or Sat.

Our apartment is 63sqm; 2 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms - pretty well equipped and comfortable. We can ski pretty much from the door and back again at the end of the day. Reasonable internet connection if you need to work (I have to occasionally when I am there).

Any interest?

Kind regards

Rog
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey rog
Might be interested
Would you consider driving out?
I’m fairly good skier, just turned 50 somehow,
only really interested in off piste if it’s in condition, deep and steep if possible, and bit of touring
Like cooking and like to ski so not bothered about partying
But am mostly veggie. Eat little fish but defo no meat.
Scot
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi
Very interested in this trip
Is it alright to PM you tomorrow with a bit about Me and for more details and further arrangements
Cheers
Leon
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
My apologies to the several people that contacted me about this. Unfortunately an argument between a car and my body while I was out running - meant quite a long time out of action while the NHS put a couple of bits back together . . . Ouch Sad

Rog
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy