Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Borovets 2019 - 2020

Poster: A snowHead
Monday 13th Jan

ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Awww how lovely to see deer!

Looks like they're grooming and managing the snow they have quite well. Could really do with a fresh dump though and there's nothing on the horizon so far.

Not looking forward to icy/rocky pistes next week!!!

We will have to try and book a meal in Mamacitas, we only went in there briefly two years ago.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@rayscoops, Where did you see the deer? Lovely pics
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@rachelb, in the woods behind the Winter Festa Hotel on the way to Sequoia
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Very much enjoying the skiing! Conditions are better than I expected although they shut the red run down today, too stony I presume. The top is lovely.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@HoneyBunny, I am in UK at the moment but had a great time on Tuesday in the cannon snow on the Rila side.

The Marko red runs off the gondola are not serviced by snow cannons and grass was showing through on Sunday.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@HoneyBunny, very pleased to hear it. Hope you're in fine tune in the Karaoke bar too!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Had a great time, now home. Smashed karaoke in Franko’s.

I’d missed Alex the grumpy doggie and lovely Costa in Bar Joy.

Chalet was great but holy crap the road to it was an ice rink. Felt sorry for the lonely and super friendly (but stinky) dog behind the Hotel Moura, poor thing. I think his tail had mites or something as well. I fed him some fillet steak.

Runs were getting stony and icy in the afternoons, conditions were nice earlier in the week.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Big dump of snow overnight, looks like I’m snowed in and working from home

edit - snowed all day - must be about 30 cms or more
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
If any one needs a cheap hit in the mountains - its just dumped about half a meter at resort level (well my car has disappeared).

Just saw a video report of some one who foolishly went up the Gondola only to find the runs shut and required a chest deep walk through snow from the exit to get back to the entrance to take the Gondola back down again snowHead
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
PICS!!

Dammit wish I’d had those conditions. I bet everything looks really pretty in the snowy trees, I’d love to see what our chalet looks like now.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.

[media]http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/data/500/trim_97D38E7B-3696-4065-95A3-2E57F0D0A393.MOV[/media]

[media]http://snowmediazone.com/the_zone/data/500/trim_A5E8556A-604B-4B10-A3D0-AB6E4D507698.MOV[/media]
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Wow, looks stunning! Thanks for posting x
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Sun, followed by snow, next week.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Had a huge dump of knee deep snow Friday evening .... great conditions at the moment with even the lower pistes that are not covered by snow cannons open
snow report
Awesome. Booking now for next weekend... there friday. Very Happy
latest report
Great news @rayscoops, we're out for a few days on the 17th. Looking forward to it. Tuning up for Karaoke too @HoneyBunny, Very Happy
latest report
looks like some more snow on Thursday
snow report
Are you still out there @rayscoops,? We're going on Tues (if the world hasn't closed down by then) due for some snow too, just wondering what the resort is like? Business as usual or v. quiet, even more than this time of year?
ski holidays
@rachelb, missed this, did you go ?
latest report
Hi @rayscoops, we were due to go tomorrow, meeting our daughter and her boyfriend flying from Germany. We've been backwards and forwards, should we, shouldn't we, all weekend (I was really looking forward to seeing our daughter who lives in Berlin) . I saw they have closed all bars and restaurants. Thought the decision would be made for us with lifts closing but they are still running this morning and I heard they are probably closing this weekend. Finally decided, just now, not to go after BA cancelled our return flight and Germany is imposing restitution on travel. All in all not worth it. But still gutting when I see they had a good dump of snow yesterday, the sun is out for the next few days, and the slopes, of course, are empty! Still, Hardly can complain in view of everything else and will be back next year or maybe if possible in the summer. Smile

We've still got one guest due to go on Sat. I've offered him a full refund but don't know what he plans to do.
snow conditions
Quite a few cases of C19 in the Bulgarian resorts.

Best to stay clear for now.
latest report
Whitegold wrote:
Quite a few cases of C19 in the Bulgarian resorts.

Best to stay clear for now.

lol - all are now shut
snow conditions
@rachelb, last day today, lifts now closed
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy